Monday, November 2, 2015

Robe Hanger

I have three robes.
I now realize that this makes me sound a bit high maintenance, but I wear them all the time. One is lighter, for warm months. One is long and fleece, which is great for fall. The last is CRAZY warm, and cute, and it's great for really cold mornings. Rather than being concerned about whether or not I am high maintenance, perhaps the amount of time I spend in a robe is the issue.
Moving on.
When I had just one robe, I hung it on the back of the bathroom door like a normal person with one of these.
 We still have that hanging up, and we hang towels there. Then, the robes would end up on our bed post, which is fine until I wanted it out of the way. I started hanging them up in the closet, but you know they will slide off a hanger pretty easily.
I now use a clip from a skirt/pant hanger like this for each one.
One clip keeps them from falling off just fine.
Not that the robes are very easy for me to access. I have priorities.

Hopefully that'll help keep your robe/s out of sight and off the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment