Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Post-Christmas Deals

Hello small collection of readers!

I took a break from posting during the Christmas season, but I'll be back in business soon with some more fun and helpful posts. I wanted to pass along a few post-Christmas deals I have come across for now.

Remember Ngyugen : www.remembernguyen.com

I love this brand and have bought a few outfits before from another website. They apparently have a Bin Sale occasionally and put certain clothes for $5/$10/$15. Someone shared this on Facebook and I got several spring and summer smocked outfits for our daughter for $5 or $10 each. She is getting bigger and it's very hard to find smocked dresses and less mature clothes in her size, so I was very excited! Even since last night, several things had sold out this morning, so go check it out!

Extra 20% off Clearance.
 
If you take advantage of the Target Cartwheel App, be sure to add this one before your next shopping trip. It expires 1/2/16 and there is a limit of 20 items.
 
www.Kohls.com also has 20% off clearance items online.


Christmas Décor
 
This is the time of year to stock up on all things Christmas (for next year, of course!). If you were low on lights, grab an extra couple of boxes, or even an additional tree. I get entirely too excited to open up the cheapo things I bought in the previous year when I get out our decorations each year. Don't buy things you won't use, but if you need it anyway, get it now at a discounted price and store it until next year. I know Lowe's has most Christmas items at 50% off, and if you go in most any store, they have holiday items marked way down.
 
L.L.Bean
 
L.L.Bean always has free shipping, and now they have a pretty decent winter sale going on. www.llbean.com
 
 
Happy Shopping! And I probably won't be back until 2016, so Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment