Friday, September 18, 2015

Taco Seasoning

We usually have tacos or taco soup every week, so I make my own taco seasoning. It's delicious and I just make a big batch (usually quadrupling the recipe) when I get low and it's so convenient to have on hand. Give it a try!
 
Homemade Taco Seasoning
 
Garlic Powder -- 1/4 teaspoon
Onion Powder -- 1/4 teaspoon
Dried Oregano -- 1/4 teaspoon
Red Pepper Flakes -- 1/4 teaspoon
Paprika -- 1/2 teaspoon
Black Pepper -- 1 teaspoon
Sea Salt -- 1 teaspoon
Cumin -- 1 1/2 teaspoons
Chili Powder -- 1 tablespoon
 
Pour it all into a container and mix well.
 
I store a few of my spices in baby food jars that I spray painted the tops. I tried to make my pantry really pretty one time, but I gave up for now!
This jar is a salsa container.
I keep my taco seasoning in a small OXO container.
Yum! We're having tacos tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment