Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Little Girls Swimsuits

I am so thankful that rash guards are in style now and more easily available for children to wear as swimsuits. They cover up skin, which is healthy and also helpful for those of us trying hard to instill a mindset of modesty into our little ones. I want my daughter to be modest while still youthful, particularly in the summertime. I am just so glad that there are more choices out there that are still quite cute. I tend to be a pretty frugal shopper, I think, particularly when it comes to children's clothing. But I do splurge somewhat with swimwear, so keep that in mind. Here are some ideas for those of you looking for rash guards for your little girls.
(By the way, I also put rash guards on my pale little southern boys, too!)

Clicking on the name will take you directly to each website.
Garnet Hill
Garnet Hill has some great choices, which run about $30 each piece. They currently have a 20% off sale going on.

Mini Boden
Mini Boden has some high quality swimsuits for children. They are a British company. I have purchased my daughter's swimsuit from there the past two years and have been very pleased. They have adorable one pieces ($25) and also cute rash guards ($29). The longer shorts they offer really are what I was attracted to and they fit my girl very well ($17).

Hannah Andersson
This site is pricier, but has some more mature prints for older girls. There are several that I wish came in my size! Rash guards ($40), swim skirts ($32), swim shirts ($22).

Carter's
Carter's now carries through a size 8 and has a few good options, but not many. I love Carter's because they usually have really good sales or coupons. The swimwear mostly looks a little immature for older girls, but are super cute for younger ones. ($22.80)

LLBean
L.L.Bean doesn't have a ton of options, but there are some cute choices. Rash guard ($30), Surf Shirt ($25), Swim skirt ($20).

Lands End
I was pleasantly surprised at the cute choices Lands End had! I love the polka dot set! Rash guard set ($35), short sleeve rash guard ($25).

And I do love my Amazon, so here are a few choices I found there:
SwimZip Girls ($40)
There is no reason being covered up and modest can't be cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment